ALL PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- Riders must stop at Traffic Light if Red.
- No Triathlon Style Handlebars.
- Bicycle must be roadworthy.
- The role of Marshals is only to indicate direction NOT to stop traffic
- Fitness level must be appropriate to the event.
- Adequate refreshments should be carried.
- Basic tools (spare tubes, tyre levers, pump etc.) should be carried.
- Adherence to rules of the road and laws covering littering, public decency etc
- The event is a test of endurance not a race.
- This is not a race and roads are not closed.
- Please do not cross the white line on the road.
- No more than two a breast.
- We are representing the cycling community.
- Please be courteous to other cyclists and road users.
- Refreshments will be provided during and after the event.
- All Finishers will be awarded a medal
The Tour of Louth is organised by Cuchulainn Cycling Club.
Cuchulainn Cycling Club is an Irish registered company limited by guarantee
CRO Registration Number: 539364
Registered Office: Trend House, Bridge-A-Crinn, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland.
Cuchulainn Cycling Club is registered with Cycling Ireland.